The objective of
the game is to wager on the hand that finishes with a numerical
value closest to a total of 9. You may wager on either the Banker
hand or the Player hand, or on a Tie bet.
Betting options: There are three options a player
may wager on: Player hand, Banker hand or Tie bet.
values:The Player and Banker are dealt two cards each. All tens
and picture cards equal zero. Ace's equal 1. All other cards count
as their face value. If the total value of the cards exceeds 9, the
hand value is adjusted by subtracting 10 from the total.
||Hand counts 6|
||Hand counts 5|
||Hand is a "Natural" 9|
When the value of the Player
and Banker hands equal the same total, the hand is considered a Tie.
Third Card Draw:A third additional card may be dealt
automatically, according to the third card rules (see below). No
hand will receive more than three cards.
- If either Player hand or Banker hand totals 8-9, the hand is
considered a "Natural". In this case, both the Player and the
Banker must stand.
- If the Player hand is 6-7, the Player hand must stand.
- If the Player hand stands on two cards, then two-card Banker
hand totaling 3,4 or 5, must draw--6 must stand.
- After the Player hand is dealt a third card, Banker hand
receives a third card according to the following rules:
- If the Banker hand is 0-2, Banker hand must draw a card.
- If the Banker hand is 3-6, third card to Player's hand
determines draw or stand.
- If the Banker hand is 7, Banker hand must stand.
- When Banker hand Totals 3-6:
||Banker Hand Draws
when Player third card is:
Stands when Player third card is:|
||Banker hand must stand
||"Natural" Banker must
How to Play
- Your Chips are stacked, by denomination, in the right corner
of the screen. To place a bet simply drag and drop the chips on
the Player, Banker or Tie spots above your name. You may change
your mind by dragging and dropping your bet back to your stack, or
change the hand you wagered on (drag and drop from one spot to
- After placing any chip on the table, you may increase the
wager by double clicking on the chip you want to add.
- Start the round by pressing "Continue". The Player and Banker
are dealt 2 cards each. The third card is dealt automatically
according to the "Third Card Rules" (see above).
- The value of the Banker and Player hands is displayed on
screen at the end of the round, for your convenience.
- If you lose, your bets are collected by the dealer.
- If you win, your winnings are placed momentarily next to
your original bet, and then added to your stack of chips.
- Your Bankroll counter is adjusted automatically.
- Winning Player hand wagers are paid 1 to 1. Example: if you
bet $5 on the Player hand, and the Player hand was closer to 9
than the Banker hand, you will get your $5 bet back, plus another
- Winning Banker hand wagers are paid 1 to 1, but the player
must pay a 5% commission to the house.
Example: if you bet $5
on the Banker hand, and the Banker hand was closer to 9 than the
Player hand, you will get your $5 bet back, plus another $4.75 ($5
- Winning Tie bet wagers are paid 8 to 1. Example: if you bet $5
on the Tie hand, and Banker and Player have the same hand count,
you will get your $5 bet back, plus another $40.
Minimum bet: $1.
The betting limits may change according to Casino